KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

Installed JRi shock

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  walindera 
#1 ·
I installed a JRi 35 Pro shock on my 2015 Duke 390 a few days ago. It's the single adj, no resorvoir shock. Purchased from Boston Computrack, highly recommend them. the stock bike had 43mm of total sag, 10mm sag no rider. I set the new shock to 34mm total sag, which gave 8mm bike only. Rebound set to 25 clicks from full -. Ride height is 5mm taller than stock, with adjustable eyelet as low as it goes. It rides great,big bumps are controlled, yet there is more "feel" through the bike. I've put on 100 mi or so, even rode my normal route to work, to try the same turns I've been riding for 30 yrs, its much better. No instability from the increased rear ride height/less sag, very pleased. This shock is one option for a street only bike, that doesn't need fully adjustable shock. Another plus for Boston Computrack, they say they will exchange your spring, if it doesn't work for you. I have had to buy a spring from another manufacturer, when their "spring selector" gave me the wrong spring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.