KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The New PowerTRONIC V4 carries all the exciting features of the PowerTRONIC V3 and makes it even more better in addition to that we have introduced tune easy, which can be used to tune, calibrate and setup the ECU from your smartphone anytime and not just that throttle response and acceleration has been improved too thanks to the new hardware

Available for the 390 Duke, RC 390 and Adventure 390. more motorcycles will be added soon

*Fuel and Ignition control out of the box
*Quickshifter Compatible
*Extended Rev Limiter
*Increase in Power
*Increase in Torque
*Improved Throttle response
*Dual Maps Pre-Tuned
*Self Tunable ECU Via PC, Smartphone and Tablets (Android and IOS)
*10 Days Return
*Free life-Time license for ECU tuning interface
*1 Year replacement warranty

Visit – https://www.powertronicecu.com
Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Audio equipment Gas Font
Fruit Font Carton Packaging and labeling Box
Product Font Rectangle Auto part Video game console
Human body Rectangle Font Packaging and labeling Box

·
Registered
2013 KTM Duke 390
96 Posts
The New PowerTRONIC V4 carries all the exciting features of the PowerTRONIC V3 and makes it even more better in addition to that we have introduced tune easy, which can be used to tune, calibrate and setup the ECU from your smartphone anytime and not just that throttle response and acceleration has been improved too thanks to the new hardware
Will there be support for 2013-2016 Duke 390? I see the "compatible with other bikes soon..." statement on your page but it would be great to get a confirmation.

@shush319

·
Registered
490 Posts
Is the harness the same as the V3, like can I unplug a V3 & plug in a V4 without taking the whole bike apart? Besides the ability to tune via Android/iOS, what other features does the app provide? Does it have a built in AFR monitor & datalogger to aid in tuning properly? Only ask this because the app is still not available in the Play Store, and there is no mention of it's capabilities on the website. What other benefits does the V4 have over the V3???

Built in FuelX would be "Icing on the Cake"!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Upto 4.5 BHP and 2.5 NM of torque on the 390s, this depends on various aspects and can also be fine tuned to your motorcycle the way you want it to perform
Is the harness the same as the V3, like can I unplug a V3 & plug in a V4 without taking the whole bike apart? Besides the ability to tune via Android/iOS, what other features does the app provide? Does it have a built in AFR monitor & datalogger to aid in tuning properly? Only ask this because the app is still not available in the Play Store, and there is no mention of it's capabilities on the website. What other benefits does the V4 have over the V3???

Built in FuelX would be "Icing on the Cake"!
Unfortunately, PowerTRONIC V4 cannot connect to the older versions of the harness. Apart from the app PowerTRONIC V4 carries all the exciting features of the V3 and makes it even more better in addition to that we have introduced tune easy, which can be used to tune, calibrate and setup the ECU from your smartphone anytime and not just that throttle response and acceleration has been improved too thanks to the new hardware.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Unfortunately, PowerTRONIC V4 cannot connect to the older versions of the harness. Apart from the app PowerTRONIC V4 carries all the exciting features of the V3 and makes it even more better in addition to that we have introduced tune easy, which can be used to tune, calibrate and setup the ECU from your smartphone anytime and not just that throttle response and acceleration has been improved too thanks to the new hardware.
Bummer on the harness being different.... Where can we find the "Tune Easy" app, I do not see it in the Playstore...

·
Registered
1 Posts
The New PowerTRONIC V4 carries all the exciting features of the PowerTRONIC V3 and makes it even more better in addition to that we have introduced tune easy, which can be used to tune, calibrate and setup the ECU from your smartphone anytime and not just that throttle response and acceleration has been improved too thanks to the new hardware Available for the 390 Duke, RC 390 and Adventure 390. more motorcycles will be added soon *Fuel and Ignition control out of the box *Quickshifter Compatible *Extended Rev Limiter *Increase in Power *Increase in Torque *Improved Throttle response *Dual Maps Pre-Tuned *Self Tunable ECU Via PC, Smartphone and Tablets (Android and IOS) *10 Days Return *Free life-Time license for ECU tuning interface *1 Year replacement warranty Visit – https://www.powertronicecu.com View attachment 55661 View attachment 55664 View attachment 55663 View attachment 55662
Hi, is there a set for the 2021 year model of KTM 390 Adventure ?

·
Administrator
2,613 Posts
Wondering if this is correct as PT answered another comment that you can not use the V3 loom for the V4?
Perhaps there are other parameters involved?
So far no idea and PT isn't really very clear about their V4.

only new feature in v4 is now you can tune your bike with your phone.. no valid reason to upgrade from v3 to v4… it could be a game changer if they introduced autotune feature in it coz everybody dnt hve access to dyno facilities..

·
Registered
490 Posts
only new feature in v4 is now you can tune your bike with your phone.. no valid reason to upgrade from v3 to v4… it could be a game changer if they introduced autotune feature in it coz everybody dnt hve access to dyno facilities..
My thoughts exactly. I mean, I already have the FuleX installed & the bike is dialed in & running great, so if I only gain the phone app capabilities, I will just stick with what I have.

They do mention "Improved throttle response & accelleration", but give no details other than "new hardware"....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts