KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

Is anybody bothered as I am by the slight asymmetry of the front end?

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Oblivionlord 
#1 ·
I just can't stop looking at it :ROFLMAO: Even other dukes I saw are not perfectly aligned.
Especially the pointy end of the headlight nose tilted slightly.
Drives me crazy o_O even the license plate holder arm runs slightly skewed to the left of the bike.

Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
I tried taking the pic the best way possible. Guys just try standing in front of your bike and take a good look at the the headlight alignment , let me know what you think :LOL: I’m just joking btw I only think about it when I clean it :whistle:

Discussion starter · #11 ·
If the housing is misaligned then youll have to unscrew the housing brace from the back of the headlight assembly using a really flat 13mm wrench to realign it
thanks for the input mate, I really wish I had the patience to do that. I suspect there is some degree of misalignment in the housing itself; I tried loosening the top allen screw to move the headlight body around a bit but it really has zero wiggle room and when I tighten back it still looks slightly crooked. I wish there was someone that fixed it and made a dummy tutorial just to be sure to not break anything :ROFLMAO:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.