KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

A little about us -
We are a government recognized Research and Development facility (by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research), and are involved with research, development, manufacture, sales and support of automotive electronic products and solutions, started in 2004 and incorporated into a private limited company in 2008. Race Dynamics has been at the forefront of introducing electronic engine control technology to the aftermarket scene in India. Our primary test bed has been motorsports, with bulk of Indian motorsports using our engine control systems for events such as racing, rallying, raid de himalaya, desert storms, hill climbs, drags, etc. Concurrently this tech is trickled down to the street market.

Having gotten that out of the way, let us tell you a bit about what we have coming up for the KTMs and other bikes in general:

As you may have read in the modifications section we recently launched our full feature plug-in piggyback ecu for the Ktm 390 - PowerTRONIC. The PowerTRONIC platform is special to us as it incorporates over a decade of R&D in motorsport grade electronics into a extremely powerful yet easy to use package thats affordable to any enthusiast.

Having launched our own range of dynamometers - dynaRD; we are now in a position to have preconfigured downloadable maps for nearly any combination of exhaust/intake modifications with charts showing changes in hp/torque. Let us know what you guys need and we will do our best to support you.

Looking forward to hearing from you all !

The RD Team

·
Registered
264 Posts
Could you do a map for a Duke 390 with GPR exhaust please running on RON98 octane fuel please. Also what is the availality (lead time)?

·
Vendor
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Could you do a map for a Duke 390 with GPR exhaust please running on RON98 octane fuel please. Also what is the availality (lead time)?
Hello,

We can offer you a map tailored to your requirements. Let us know what you need while placing your order and we will have it done. Units are available and are in stock, do mail us at [email protected] to place an order, shipping times are quick with a 5 day delivery time.

Feel free to post any questions on the PowerTRONIC Support Thread

·
Vendor
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats the average price range for your maps?
PowerTRONIC retails at USD 250 + shipping. Aside from this there are no additional costs, we are developing a database of freely downloadable maps for different combinations of exhausts/intakes and other upgrades however this is an ongoing process and will take a couple of weeks. For the moment, you can specify your requirement and we will mail you a map as required.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
PowerTRONIC retails at USD 250 + shipping. Aside from this there are no additional costs, we are developing a database of freely downloadable maps for different combinations of exhausts/intakes and other upgrades however this is an ongoing process and will take a couple of weeks. For the moment, you can specify your requirement and we will mail you a map as required.
Sweet, thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Race Dynamics guys, do you have the piggy back controller in stock yet.

Just need one of these to finish off my engine mods.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi RD

Just bought one of your units. According to TNT should be getting the PT today....

Please would you send me maps for 98 octane fuel for use with and without a DNA filter if possible? I've asked Binoy but not heard back yet.

Many thanks..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah hi.. i bought my powertronic for my 390 nearly 5 months ago great unit.. but I've been asking though many emails for a map for 95oct map running akra pipe and dna filter for about as long as I've owned the unit.. so i wonder if they'll ever get back to me with that map..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mmmmm... I asked malJohann the same question and got a response straightaway.. He's been a great help on this forum. I'd have to say probably better than RD thus far...

Come on RD!.. Your post sale customer service is waneing..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts