KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from a new uk owner. Ordered the bike last week just awaiting delivery. Had a two hour test drive and loved it so much I wanted one. So good by to ducati and welcome duke. it must be something about the du word. Keep up the good work on the forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi and thanks for the welcome. I'm coming of a ducati monster 696+ with a set of termi's straight through minus the dbs. Lovely bike and served its purpose for the last five years. The change is a mutual change with me and the wife as she needs a bike for work and I still wanted a bike to have fun on. Tried the new yamaha MT07 very much like the duke, tried the MT09 and it would have ruined the wife or she would have ruined me.Jumped on the duke and did not want to get off now can not wait for delivery. I am watching the mod forums with interest as I will be looking for a nice pipe to keep me in the ducati noise mode !!!!.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
got to love seeing these bikes out in the wild and not just in product shot as it help you appreciate how they look when compared to everything else around it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts