KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
they still come out even in this race, but i'd rather see a number of races between the two to determine which is actually faster as it depends on the rider and how well they shift.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
533 Posts
yea I don't know about that. the Ninja really shouldn't have that much of a chance against the Duke 390.

7.27 lbs/HP for the Duke 390 vs 11.09 lbs/HP for the Ninjette. Betting someone scrubbed the test for a better story.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yea I don't know about that. the Ninja really shouldn't have that much of a chance against the Duke 390.

7.27 lbs/HP for the Duke 390 vs 11.09 lbs/HP for the Ninjette. Betting someone scrubbed the test for a better story.
that's possible, maybe these guys are kawi lovers and just don't want to give the KTM the recognition it needs.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

one thing thats a bit harder to calculate would be gearing.

the gearing makes a difference too.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Gearing is another thing that will factor into the time they get, these guys clearly didn't shift that great. Put some pro's on those bikes and it will probably yield different results.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts