KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello y’all,
I just got myself a brand new 390 Duke and I’m going to be stunting it out. I’ve been looking for a rear handbrake or dual brake bracket for it, and I haven’t found one. I was going to get the 1FNGER one but they discontinued it. Do y’all recommend any bracket?

·
Registered
369 Posts
You will find all the details here:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello y’all,
I just got myself a brand new 390 Duke and I’m going to be stunting it out. I’ve been looking for a rear handbrake or dual brake bracket for it, and I haven’t found one. I was going to get the 1FNGER one but they discontinued it. Do y’all recommend any bracket?
Im trying to do the same thing. Havent found any other than
Let me know if you find any other options. Im going to take to a couple fab shops and see if anyone can help so I can mount a brembo p34. 🤙

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are others out there. The most well known is probably crazy iron. But I like the stuff Rok creates.
I know 1fngr use to have one but I only seen the rok ones. Gonna check out crazy iron. I also only found a few places that do sub, 12 and crash cages. Do you recommend anyone for that?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I do see people using the crazy iron stuff and there are some US places but I can’t comment on those. As far as cages go if you’ve got front and rear pegs (not the short sliders) with a decent off road handlebar then the Powerparts cage seems to do the job. I believe Rok wanted to make an improved cage but all his stuff has to meet TUV standards so I’m guessing he hasn’t yet managed that or he is now happy with the stock cage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts