KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you ever used graphic kits or vinyl decals on your bikes?

I found this for the Duke but not familiar with sing these just wondering if you guys would try something liek this or rather look in to getting a custom paint job for the fairings.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I always liked my bikes being as clean looking as possible. Im not the type to post vinyl/graphics on my bike unless it came like that. I still think this stuff looks great

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think that those decals would look good on the Duke. I like that rally car, ads everywhere look. Hardest part is putting the stickers on. I find it so frustrating making sure that there are no air bubbles under them and that they are perfectly in place.

Custom paint jobs are cool too, but I can't really say any opinion on it until I see what kind of paint job you would be considering. Any ideas?

·
Registered
200 Posts
i like the psychedelic Duke graphics pack...

Thats on the duke 125, but all the body panels are the same on Duke 390...
That is an interesting color scheme. I can go for that when my eyes are no longer attracted to the orange and black ;)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
That is an interesting color scheme. I can go for that when my eyes are no longer attracted to the orange and black ;)
For me, that won't happen for a long time. Orange and Black on a KTM is how it was meant to be, teal and purple don't look to bad but that's a color scheme my GF might go for :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Better question is what does the Duke look like without any graphics.

This is a 990 but you get the idea of it with less graphics. Just has a stealthy look to it if that is what your in to.

·
Registered
27 Posts

This is a 990 but you get the idea of it with less graphics. Just has a stealthy look to it if that is what your in to.
this is my duke with less graphics

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts