KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I’m new to the forum an new to the duke 390, I’ve read a few posts and seen a few about making the 390 power wheelie ? What are the best performance parts to stick on this little beauty to give her another lease of life. ? Thanks in advance an I am from UK.

also has anyone tried a dual underseat exhaust ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dual exhaust? I do have an under seat exhaust but it’s a single cylinder.. you’ll want some type of fuel management/ piggyback ECU.. I went with the Rapid Bike Evo only because it adapts to changes you make to the bike by tweaking the air/ fuel ratio, more than the stock ECU can… not sure about the power wheelies, I’m a noob.. but she runs like a dream from stock

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dual exhaust? I do have an under seat exhaust but it’s a single cylinder.. you’ll want some type of fuel management/ piggyback ECU.. I went with the Rapid Bike Evo only because it adapts to changes you make to the bike by tweaking the air/ fuel ratio, more than the stock ECU can… not sure about the power wheelies, I’m a noob.. but she runs like a dream from stock
Oh I went with a full exhaust made by TYGA

·
Registered
875 Posts
Lots of performance parts from piggy back ECU to FuelX Autotune, all these safe mods make the bike a hoot to run. Power wheelies are piece a cake, even in stock form. The first gen were notorious for power wheelies, they ran lean, they were extremely temperamental, had their vibes, charm and what not. The recent ones are much mellow and smoother, but still can be a hoot of a fun, on a good day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts