KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea agreed, I think its going to look much nicer. I wish there was something I could use to shorten the seat. Instead of replacing the passenger seat with this plastic piece I'd love to just be able to remove the end of the tail, give the Duke 390 a much more aggressive look

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yea agreed, I think its going to look much nicer. I wish there was something I could use to shorten the seat. Instead of replacing the passenger seat with this plastic piece I'd love to just be able to remove the end of the tail, give the Duke 390 a much more aggressive look
That sounds good but I still think this cover will do a lot, just need to see how it looks on the Duke. Time to find some pictures.

·
Registered
573 Posts
the supplier is a backyard operator. near Thailand. I bought it throught contact as i do travel quite often.

Quality is 95%. i can't find any flaw in the design or color ... high quality molded parts.

Maybe i can setup an ebay site and start selling my homies's homebrew stuff:D:D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
the supplier is a backyard operator. near Thailand. I bought it throught contact as i do travel quite often.

Quality is 95%. i can't find any flaw in the design or color ... high quality molded parts.

Maybe i can setup an ebay site and start selling my homies's homebrew stuff:D:D
any close up's of the paint? just want to see the quality

·
Registered
573 Posts
The paint job is top notch .. the clear laquer is thick ! ... just that i just read your msg ... i have since paint it black about an hour ago .. or plati-dip it black ... let me find if i have other pics ....

any close up's of the paint? just want to see the quality

·
Registered
200 Posts
Here's my kit i bought locally at about USD100, it's an aftermarket product. PP material .. the only lack is the KTM rubber bumper.
looks good you have any photos of the whole bike with the cowl on?;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
that looks a LOT like the one i got from asia a few weeks ago.. but mine doesnt hinge. however, the casting ont he one in th epic looks exactly the same. love the hinging feature. wish i could get soem dimensions to make some... (hint hint) ;)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
For those of you not into riding 2 up KTM will have a single seat kit. I found this on KTMs Italian website, its not just a simple cowl but a full on replacement for the passenger seat...

KTM Kit monosella - Street - Selle - PowerParts

Who's into it?
Phil, all the link sent me to was KTM USA PP catalog ?

Wish I could see it since I'm about to pull the trigger on the regular PP comfort seat....

Pete

1 - 20 of 32 Posts