KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Theres a micro switch underneath the clutch lever, undo this first then remove the main bolt running through. You need to loosen the tension on the cable buy unscrewing the bit that goes into the clutch housing then follow the line to pop the cable. Follow it back through to install. I havent seen a workshop manual for the Duke yet but want one. If you get stuck just search youtube their all the mostly the same

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Dan1, Thanks so much. Yeah it was the cable tension that I was hesitant to play with (it's my first bike!) but I'll give it a crack tonight. Much appreciated :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Theres a micro switch underneath the clutch lever, undo this first then remove the main bolt running through. You need to loosen the tension on the cable buy unscrewing the bit that goes into the clutch housing then follow the line to pop the cable. Follow it back through to install. I havent seen a workshop manual for the Duke yet but want one. If you get stuck just search youtube their all the mostly the same

Welcome to the forum.
There's a manual available but expensive.

KTM CD REPAIR MANUAL 125/200/390 DUKE 2011-13 - KTM-Versand, KTM spare parts, KTM accessoires, KTM clothes, worldwide shipping, Online shopping

·
Registered
817 Posts
Thanks mate, will order one soon.
After doing some searching and ringing around your link is the cheapest option. I can get one from UK for £15 but they want £220 for freight ????? lol.
Ive phoned 4 shops in Australia and they have quoted me $75 without freight! The link above I can get it delivered to my door for $48 from Europe......thats just crazy :mad:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Dan1 ... the next time you have goodies like this ... please PM me ... if i have not click this title... i would have die without knowing there is something called the Service Manual that are available to purchased ! :mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

21 - 40 of 76 Posts