KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
haha! now it is finally in the open domain. I wasn't sure if i could put it on the open domain given the guy was charging quite little anyway.

Pros : Clear disassembly instructions.
Cons : not enough info about the CPU. for example, still no info about the blink codes

·
Registered
264 Posts
lets break the codes ... i ordered TrailTech dash meter and im thinking to waste the stock ugly meters to Trailtech ... now i just need to know the layout of M17 ....
That's not going to be easy. I'm pretty certain the KTM dash runs right off the CAN bus.... and the TrailTech is not CAN compatible.

·
Registered
573 Posts
will update when Trailtech viper arrived ... because the fellow also has no idea what a Duke 390 looks like .. darn .... anyway ... always happy to be a lab rat .... hooligan !

·
Registered
53 Posts
will update when Trailtech viper arrived ... because the fellow also has no idea what a Duke 390 looks like .. darn .... anyway ... always happy to be a lab rat .... hooligan !

OT but **** Phil, the mods on your bike are amazing!!

Hope you and the bike recover soon from the crash

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thanks bro ... bike still in the wshop waiting for the new Chasis and a pair of Fork ... darn ... i soo miss my duke ... alot of candy goodies are at home waiting to be mated on the duke ... stay tune ... though im not be able to ride for the next coming 6 months ... but i sure will mod till the fat lady sing ... hehehe

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My apologies, but it seems that the download link for the self study manual doesn't work anymore! Anyone any ideas where I might be able to get it from?

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello everyone! Was wondering where the 2013 Repair Manual came from? And also, if you think there are any notable technical specs that could be different in the 2015 US/Canada version?

Where would I put my hands on this file?

Thanks!

41 - 60 of 76 Posts