KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone installed this KTM Fender Kit 93008913044 on 2016 390 Duke? Following is the link for the product. Just want to make sure it is legit and works before i go ahead and buy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh, I would say it would stop the spray up your back, but shock and everything up under the pillion seat still gets wet.

·
Registered
Duke 390 (2017 model)
35 Posts
Anyone installed this KTM Fender Kit 93008913044 on 2016 390 Duke? Following is the link for the product. Just want to make sure it is legit and works before i go ahead and buy.

On your link/picture picture is hugger for 2nd gen Dukes.
If you have 2016, you need different. Check the pic - for 1st gen. dukes both long brackets are straight, but for 2nd gen one is bended like that one on ebay.
I have video about it, but I can not post it here because it already posted on different thread and this portal considers SPAM all videos posted more then 1 time.
You can find it on youtube:
Channel Alienbikers
Video:
Q&A Episode 2. How is KTM Duke as an adventure bike? Timsun dual sport tyres. Panniers for soft bags
Watch from: 5:25

·
Registered
23 Posts

Put grease on your terminals battery so they don’t decay winter is coming so you don’t get a flat battery hope this helps you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts