KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Good to know the screen works, getting one for extended trips. Whats the silver box hanging off the bars? It looks like an external hard drive :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know the screen works, getting one for extended trips. Whats the silver box hanging off the bars? It looks like an external hard drive :D

It's an etoll tag - Singapore style. Stupid thing invented in the early 90's hence the size.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like them! All us S$215 fitted. The bigger screen is suprisingly effective at pushing air up. The hand guards are in my view a compulsory requirement in traffic here (the first thing that clips a car is your hand if you miss judge filtering in traffic).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0dj4b661n9axsk/2013-12-21 12.14.12.jpg
Hi Asiaoildude...is this screen the "touring windscreen" from the KTM power parts catalog?

I like the Idea of having a slightly bigger screen...but I would want to get the original KTM touring screen....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Asiaoildude...is this screen the "touring windscreen" from the KTM power parts catalog?

I like the Idea of having a slightly bigger screen...but I would want to get the original KTM touring screen....
Yes - I meant to grab a pic of the part no but never did. I bought it at the local KTM dealer - it's the same part on the D200....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi asiaoildude. I really like your set up. Mine is going to look very much like yours soon but I I'd go another way at top case's department since I really like aluminum ones. My questions to you are:
Is that the original rack from givi?

Would that fit to a aluminum top case?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi asiaoildude. I really like your set up. Mine is going to look very much like yours soon but I I'd go another way at top case's department since I really like aluminum ones. My questions to you are:
Is that the original rack from givi?

Would that fit to a aluminum top case?

It's actually an original rack from KTM (KTM dealer put it on). It fits the KTM alloy box ok (in fact the rack has a lot of holes in a diamond matrix - any box would fit).

I would not recommend the Givi racks - I've seen too many broken ones here.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Yes - I meant to grab a pic of the part no but never did. I bought it at the local KTM dealer - it's the same part on the D200....
Nicee. I almost thought why does one need an external hard disk on the motorbike :D
How does the windscreen hold up with speeds upward of 120kmph?
Does it make any difference at all? I am almost about to buy this one.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nicee. I almost thought why does one need an external hard disk on the motorbike :D
How does the windscreen hold up with speeds upward of 120kmph?
Does it make any difference at all? I am almost about to buy this one.
IT helps push air off your chest. Doesn't stop air buffeting your helmet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts