KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the release of this KTM Orange Days 2014 ad on YouTube, KTm has announced its Orange Days for 2014. The event allows customers to test ride a plethora of KTM bikes. All you have to do is find your nearest authorized KTM dealer and make an inquiry about the Orange Days 2014 event. Alternatively, if you already know the dealer, you can access the specialized test ride page on KTM's official website which will provide you with an easier and more direct way to book a meeting.

There are a few conditions. For example, don't expect to get to ride a 1290 Super Duke R if you just got your license.

So far it seems like the event is only running in Europe but we are hoping and praying that KTM expands it to the New World.

Check out the ad, it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
817 Posts
does that mean there is a possibility you can ride the 1290? :D
If you look like you could afford one and hang on Im pretty sure theres a chance, although I might pass the 1st criteria they'd probably just laugh for the second one.....a whole 61kg would look pretty funny flapping down the straight at 250+km/h :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
If you look like you could afford one and hang on Im pretty sure theres a chance, although I might pass the 1st criteria they'd probably just laugh for the second one.....a whole 61kg would look pretty funny flapping down the straight at 250+km/h :D
just find a buddy with a high CC bike, ask if you can borrow it and show up to KTM with it :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
just find a buddy with a high CC bike, ask if you can borrow it and show up to KTM with it :D
That's actually a pretty good idea. I think you just need to go in looking like you are interested in them all. As long as you look serious and not like you are just there for fun and games, I'm sure they will accommodate you.

Too bad this is only in Europe apparently. This event could be a worldwide hit if they took it to other markets too.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I doubt the event shows up in North America. If you look at their current lineup its mostly dirt only, a sprinkling of dual sports, Duke 690 and the Super Duke... Maybe next year we could see this when the road lineup is more developed. Perhaps to coincide with North Americas launch of the RC390?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts