KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video comes to us straight from the Milan floor, walk around of the new KTM RC 390 based on the KTM Duke 390.

·
Registered
520 Posts
very nice. im suprised there aren't more photos of the RC390 floating around here from this show.

it looks great in the video.

·
Registered
179 Posts
The headlight does not look very bright or big at all and it would also be nice to get a shorter body piece for the plate on the back. Wish there were some more pics of the KTM Duke 390 from SEMA on the forum. I wonder if anyone on here made it down over to Milan (unlikely, I know.)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I love it. Only thing I would ask for, for now, is a traditional analog RPM gauge. On a race bike like this it helps to have something like that.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love it. Only thing I would ask for, for now, is a traditional analog RPM gauge. On a race bike like this it helps to have something like that.
yea agreed, much prefer the needle to a digital read out, you can get the gist of where you are just from a cursory glace as opposed to reading a number layout...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have never been so attracted to orange and black until now....

the headlights might not be so bright because of the angle I would imagine the beam of light to be at a lower focus. Sooo I need to see it in person ;)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have never been so attracted to orange and black until now....

the headlights might not be so bright because of the angle I would imagine the beam of light to be at a lower focus. Sooo I need to see it in person ;)
same here, never thought that color combo would look so good together, it just goes to show a color combo like this just needs a good eye to bring it all together in a creative way.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think the color combo on the KTM Duke is great. Orange and black, but not Halloween. I would have to see what the headlight is like in person. It doesn't look the biggest or brightest. I guess you can always replace the bulb if it isn't to your liking. Anybody planning on replacing the headlight when they get their KTM Duke?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Let's be honest it works. The color scheme just points to KTM for what they are known for in terms of color.

I can see some wanting some other choice in colors.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Let's be honest it works. The color scheme just points to KTM for what they are known for in terms of color.

I can see some wanting some other choice in colors.
You do have a point, it's best that KTM just sticks to being who they are and not changing it. What good would it be if they just made another bike that looks like a CBR, Ninja, etc. Got to love how unique these bikes are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts