KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a small goodie for my babe from France! All thanks to a dear friend of mine. Just 400 miles on the ODO, quite some time left for the stock sprocket swap. Until then save mode for the chain. :eek:

Let the pic do the talking. ;)

DSC_0976d.jpg

Cheers!
VJ

·
Registered
117 Posts
Did you tick each one off as you were counting? Gotta be sure of these things.
I wasn't going to admit to it, but I opened the jpeg in MSpaint and ticked off the teeth one by one with a colored dot. The I did it again with a different colour.

Now I sort of wished I saved that image to show you guys just how much I care.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm in the process cad'ing up a sprocket to cnc out for my bike, alu center w/ steel outer ring. I've been considering getting a run of them made in china n shipped over if there's interest Aus/NZ guys?

·
Banned
79 Posts
so a small goodie for my babe from france! All thanks to a dear friend of mine. Just 400 miles on the odo, quite some time left for the stock sprocket swap. Until then save mode for the chain. :eek:

let the pic do the talking. ;)

View attachment 1913

cheers!
Vj
way to go brother nice ....how much did it cost i mean .. How big hole did it burn in your pocket. . Sadly i could only get my hands on the z ring chain ... That too i had to import from dubai !!! Attaching a pic of my zring chain . . But could not get me a sproket !!! Man... We dont have major availability of pp here !!! EVERY THING IS A BLOODY IMPORT ALL MAJOR PERFORMANCE PARTS

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm in the process cad'ing up a sprocket to cnc out for my bike, alu center w/ steel outer ring. I've been considering getting a run of them made in china n shipped over if there's interest Aus/NZ guys?
I'm sure there'd be some interest. I would suggest @abhishek_john for your marketing needs. I hear he does great work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well i just Order from Ktm Powerparts the 44, i think its kinda heavy on the Gear,, since i only can go 193km/h... i need 44 tooth to try 199 km/h....
hehehe, i think in 7 days i will get mine i will take a pic!

·
Registered
533 Posts
perhaps powerparts availability is limited due to intellectual property loses? Bit like leading the lamb to slaughter for the big brands ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts