KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I guess I'll be leaving this forum before I even get the bike. I got a deal I couldn't refuse today on a '13 690 Duke so if any of you get over on the 690 forum I'll see you there

·
Registered
520 Posts
sweet! Post up some photos of the 690 when you get the chance! How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

If I got an unrefusable deal on a 690 I would probably go for that too. Don't blaim you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
btw @motowarren what was your OTD on the 690?

Well since it’s a long cold weekend I’ll give you "the rest of the story", A couple of months ago my buddy and I stopped by a local Harley dealer to look at a used ’13 690 Duke with 115 miles on it. They wanted $7195 which we thought was a pretty good deal but we left. I kept thinking about it and by Tuesday afternoon I decided to go back and buy it. I called my buddy and he said forget it. He was already over on Monday to buy it and it was gone. A couple of days later my buddy was over at the local KTM dealer buying a 2009 690 Duke (for almost what he could have bought the ’13 for) and there was the Duke that was at the Harley dealer but now it was $8700. I was kicking myself for not buying it. Then this week I’m here in Fla and saw on E-bay a ’13 Duke with 900 miles and right down the road from where I’m at in Fla. It was $7950 OBO. So I thought, not know just how soon the 390’s will arrive or how much they’ll be I decided to redeem myself and bid $7200, what I should have bought the last one for. It wasn’t the best timing for me getting it now but it’s mine now and I have to figure out how to get it home when I leave.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts