KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
already started looking for performance goodies and the bike hasn't even made its transatlantic jump yet :cool:

Was over on the Leo Vince site and it looks like they have a couple of slip ons coming soon for the 390. Leo already has slip ons available for the Duke 125, 200 and 690 available in stainless on the 125 and 200, the 690 has stainless and carbon options.

Expect the Typical Leo Vince treatment, Cobra slip, GP Corsa Slip (CF/SS) and the popular Evo II.

Pictures from the Duke 125 which shares frame with Duke 390.

Cobra

GP Corsa

Evo II

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hopefully Remus will do an underslung exhaust for it, The Remus Roxx sounds great on the 200.
Plenty of Youtube clips showing the Leo Vince and other brands Hazard.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats a kit from Jardine actually...

Heres vids of the Leos in action on a Duke 200

Evo II

Cobra

I believe the Duke 390 shares its single with the 200...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
some people might not like the raspyness of the leo vince exhaust but i love it, perfect note at the lower RPM's and a bit raspy in the higher RPM range...i like.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't think anyone has an aftermarket exhaust to make clips with LOL. As far as I've found no one actually has any exhausts for the Duke 390 yet, not even KTMs own website...

KTM PowerParts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
same engine yea, but the tuning and pipes could be different from Duke 390... have you seen the underbody exhaust on the RC 390?

I can't get over how good this bike looks...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
same engine yea, but the tuning and pipes could be different from Duke 390... have you seen the underbody exhaust on the RC 390?

I can't get over how good this bike looks...
that just looks amazing, love everything about it especially with how they integrated the exhaust. For me it would have to be that or an undertail exhaust.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hopefully Remus will do an underslung exhaust for it, The Remus Roxx sounds great on the 200.
Plenty of Youtube clips showing the Leo Vince and other brands Hazard.
You go that right I have been spending plently of time on youtube tyring to get an idea for the tones of exhausts and the remus roxx was on of the main choice I have in mind. Good choice my friend :)

It has a nice subtle tone but still aggressive.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Does anyone know if these leo vince exhausts are available in Australia?
The business changed hands or something, I was supposed to go back and speak with the dude about a month ago. Will send an email today and find out where they are up to.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts