KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i need louder sound ktm 390 adv. it has 2 cats (catalytic converter and pre-muffler ). I bought from ktm powerparts akrapovic but it doesnt work - same sound compare with stock muffler.

1. Coober kit
its nice tune but pre-muffler is there so sound will be deadening.

2. Verex only pre-muffler delete
and i have to buy powertronic with their costum tune. i dont know if it is compatible

3. Verex Full Decat Pipe
BUT how should combustion work, without any back pressure?
Probably i have to buy powercommander and get dyno tune for my local motoservice dealer

pls any idea? i was hitted by car on traffic (wasnt my false) thats why.

thank you

·
Registered
436 Posts
Arguably, loud pipes don't save lives, and piss off an inordinate amount of people in the process. I'd recommend investing in motorcycle training to be prepared for such situations, and buy a nice GoPro or insta360.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was standing first on red traffic light and suv car hit me on a the back side. In this situation motorcycle training doesnt help you and also go pro. Thats why i need it

Arguably, loud pipes don't save lives, and piss off an inordinate amount of people in the process. I'd recommend investing in motorcycle training to be prepared for such situations, and buy a nice GoPro or insta360.

·
Registered
30 Posts
well i was standing first on red traffic light and suv car hit me on a the back side. In this situation motorcycle training doesnt help you and also go pro. Thats why i need it
when I got hit from the rear at a light.. my GoPro got their insurance to pay out $$$! 😉

1 - 6 of 6 Posts