KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motosocial is having their last meet-up of the season tonight. Anyone going?

·
Registered
153 Posts
If the fast ferry was still in business I would...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was a rider up from NY last night on her Duc - well, she had NY plates anyway.
Good turnout.
Next one will be in May. You should come up @Lowcruzer :)

·
Registered
153 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was a few Adventures and some EXEs, and about 3 or 4 1290s there. These pics are all along the main strip, but the bikes lined up all along a number of side streets as well - which is where all the KTMs were hiding :) Oddly, never in groups. Always solo. Unlike those Ducs on parade :). Most of the adventure bikes were in pairs or solo. Never big groups. Lots of vintage. Lots of sport. Some cruisers. Some custom. Even a T-Rex (photo) did a drive-by. My phone died right after I got there so I didn't take any pics myself. These pics are representative of only a small segment of the evening. By the sounds of it though we'll be seeing a lot more Dukes at next years events with the number of pre-sold at the "local" dealership. You should come up and we can all show up in a herd. haha. Get the ergo seat and you'll have no probs with comfort. I take the hwy to and from work every day, and have been on many long rides.
Or I can always recommend a local hotel. :) HA!

It's a cool event cuz it always happens in support of a local business. Hopefully the coffee shop made a killing that night. Lots of different types of riders show up, but everyone is there to support the local business and appreciate all the different rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts