KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, yeah my backyard makes for a good photo studio.....providing its not raining.......again! :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
my hometown has similiar backyard ... now i stay in the city ... when the weather is good again .. i'll share my whips too ...

OZ is raining season too ?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks mate, yeah my backyard makes for a good photo studio.....providing its not raining.......again! :D
Nice Dan...Just want to know regarding your Evotech Radiator guard. Does the radiator guard screen go end to end? Cos I purchased the R&G radiator guard and upon installation it was about an inch short on each side...exposing the radiator fins...so i returned it to the dealer. I took photos of it and dealer sent the photos to R&G UK...and they said they didn't know that it was short on each end...they will have to do R&D again for the 390 radiator guard and make it a bit longer on each side. R&G Radiator Guards - KTM 390 Duke 003.jpg

R&G Radiator Guards - KTM 390 Duke 002.jpg

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it is mate but only short on one side, maybe about an inch short. I was going to send it back to Evotech but figured everyone will be in the same boat and its not as bad as the R&G's.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks mate, next thing is to remove the ugly rego label off the tail and bolt it onto the swingarm. Will look much neater then, ive also got to install the bar end mirrors.....hurry up Wednesday so I can get out of the madness they call Manly :rolleyes:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah it is mate but only short on one side, maybe about an inch short. I was going to send it back to Evotech but figured everyone will be in the same boat and its not as bad as the R&G's.
Hi Dan...can I ask a small favor...can you take a close up semi front view of the Evotech Radiator guards like how I took mine above? So I can see how short it is compared to the R&G's?

Many thanks,
Miguel

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks mate, next thing is to remove the ugly rego label off the tail and bolt it onto the swingarm. Will look much neater then, ive also got to install the bar end mirrors.....hurry up Wednesday so I can get out of the madness they call Manly :rolleyes:
Can you not stick the rego to the back of the license plate like we do here in NZ?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Dan...can I ask a small favor...can you take a close up semi front view of the Evotech Radiator guards like how I took mine above? So I can see how short it is compared to the R&G's?

Many thanks,
Miguel
Sure, too lazy or drunk to load this up to photobucket so you'll have to click it ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you not stick the rego to the back of the license plate like we do here in NZ?
Nup, has to be in its own private package mate, October 2014 is when we no longer have to display them due to number plate recognition roll out.

·
Registered
200 Posts
A couple of different ones during the change process. Not finished but as usual works taken a front seat.

Thanks for the pictures it looks good. Did you have fun in the trails too ;)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

The tyres are pretty good in the dirty patch's mate. I wouldnt want to spend hours in the dirt but they would get you across it.

The trail that the bike is sitting on is my driveway, its fun on the EXC but slow on the Duke.....cause I dont wanna get it dirty :eek:

Ive had a number of people ask if they could come to my place with their bikes for photos, but I agree the Peewee does look good in the jungle.

Have 8 weeks annual leave coming up so planning on a heap of photo scenes with a photography friend......thankfully its FREE! Will post the good ones.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have so far washed the bike 7 times ... im kinda getting used to it already ... the hardest part is the rims ... the grease from the chain is a hard to do with mess

1 - 20 of 60 Posts