KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys actually with a very sad and heavy heart have to convey to you guys that in India we don't get any of performance and power oriented parts for the duke . . I am desperately looking for a huge list of power parts for my duke . . Any help in providing them to me will be greatly appreciated and payment will be prompt in their accounts. , via internet online banking . . Please help:(

·
Registered
817 Posts
Internet orders mate, its the only way I get all my parts.
Add the www and .com to the following.
bikersjersey
ktmtwins
rockymountainatv
Ebay
Cessnock KTM (australia)
Etc etc

·
Registered
264 Posts
If I'd know a bit earlier.... I'm heading to Kolkata,Ahemdabad,Delhi on Sunday. Tell me what you want in case Singapore KTM has it (they stock a few PP).

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Asiaoildude appreciate it man... Thats what community biking brotherhood is all about!!!! Kudos to it!!! And thumbs up for you!!!...

Actually looking at most of power parts see if you can hook me up with them !!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
@Asiaoildude appreciate it man... Thats what community biking brotherhood is all about!!!! Kudos to it!!! And thumbs up for you!!!...

Actually looking at most of power parts see if you can hook me up with them !!!
I'm a bit tight on time and short on luggage. Name three parts you REALLY want and two options (in case the first three aren't available) and I'll try to get prices in the next day or two for you to confirm. What city are you in? You'll have to come to my hotel as I'm not dragging my white ass all over India looking for you (every bloody time I go there I get a new disease).

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL LOL :p DISEASE AS IN HOPE YOU ARE STAYING IN ALL HYGIENIC PLACES MAN . . I AM FROM MUMBAI.. IF YA VISITING MUMBAI REMEMBER MY HOME IS ALWAYS WELCOME FOR UR STAY BROTHER !!! MI CASA SU CASE AS THEY SAY IN SPANISH .. WELL WHAT ALL PARTS YOU CAN FIT IN AND MANAGE IN YOUR LUGGAGE LET ME KNOW THAT:D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
LOL LOL :p DISEASE AS IN HOPE YOU ARE STAYING IN ALL HYGIENIC PLACES MAN . . I AM FROM MUMBAI.. IF YA VISITING MUMBAI REMEMBER MY HOME IS ALWAYS WELCOME FOR UR STAY BROTHER !!! MI CASA SU CASE AS THEY SAY IN SPANISH .. WELL WHAT ALL PARTS YOU CAN FIT IN AND MANAGE IN YOUR LUGGAGE LET ME KNOW THAT:D
Now thats awesome but must it all be in caps? LOL

Maybe if I go to india i'll contact you and we can hoon around india.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now thats awesome but must it all be in caps? LOL

Maybe if I go to india i'll contact you and we can hoon around india.
Caps is my style of putting words on paper brother . . If ya have any doubt say it out LOUD . . Any ways most welcome if ya coming to India . . My humble home is always open. .:D :)

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
guys i need wave disc and crash bars for my duke 390. can some one get them for me , they are not avaliable in my country i need them desperately for my ride:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
112 Posts
@abhishek_john once famously said, and i quote...

"...SOLD THROUGH THEIR KTM DEALERS AND POWER PART RETAILERS. BUT DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU CANNOT PROCURE THEM FROM ANY WHERE AT ALL.. DUDE WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER MAN.... THERE ARE MANY SOURCES YOU CAN GET YOUR PRODUCT FROM..."

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, almost all the aftermarket parts for the 390 can be bought in India.

Even the company RaceDynamics is based in India.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, almost all the aftermarket parts for the 390 can be bought in india.

Even the company racedynamics is based in india.
try to get me a wave disc and crash bar then bro see if they are available ??? ... Almost nothing is available here !!!

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Because you are an idiot that's why.
And what are you numb nuts. . A genius or a scientist. If you do live in my country try to get a wave disc or crash bar from here from official ktm dealers and if you do , I will promptly pay you double the price for what you got it..

·
Registered
55 Posts
And what are you numb nuts. . A genius or a scientist. If you do live in my country try to get a wave disc or crash bar from here from official ktm dealers and if you do , I will promptly pay you double the price for what you got it..
Someone obviously smarter than you. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts