KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just bought a stock 390 and live it already. I’ve already ordered a bunch of parts for it. I noticed that the for sale section of this forum is pretty dead. Have most of the guys from here moved over to Facebook page? Is there anywhere else I should look. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys. Just bought a stock 390 and live it already. I’ve already ordered a bunch of parts for it. I noticed that the for sale section of this forum is pretty dead. Have most of the guys from here moved over to Facebook page? Is there anywhere else I should look. Thanks in advance!
How you buy it
I also want
How could I get 390
How much money you spend for it

·
Registered
936 Posts
When I joined in Sept 2016, this site was a gem, members (most gone now) would present valid and great input to real questions concerning the Dukes/RC's.
This declined tremendously unfortunately and now this on top.
Check the earlier posts (for example from Diploman and the like) to get an idea what it was like.
Not sure where this is going but most of the FB pages, KTM related are not much better.
Hanging in there and hope for better times (ones again).

I can see why this site is a ghost town

·
Registered
190 Posts
I can see why this site is a ghost town
You'll find real people here, just not quickly. Im in PA. bought my duke about a year ago and have gotten tons of good input from the gang here. The marketplace is never really active, but I have bought some stuff from guys here.

I bought a shoulder sling to carry an extra visor (clear/chrome) I bought a Booster plug when I first joined...ended up being not for my year...but that was my fault and best of all I bought an Akrapovic slip on carbon fiber exhaust off a guy one here.

There is discourse and banter...just not really in the market place.

Welcome! I LOVE my Duke

Marketplace aside. What are you thinking? what are you looking for?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Had my Duke since December 2017 the first thing I ordered was a 'rapid bike easy' to make it run smoother (have you noticed it's very jerky at low speeds/gears?) made it much nicer to ride and manoeuvre 👌

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

You'll find that a lot of the owners here are from India or Europe, the 390 appears to be quite popular there. Others of us tend to pop in and out. There isn't a lot of non-bike related discussion, so not a lot of reason to show up every day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts