KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I am 20 years old and I just took delivery of a white 2019 390 Duke as my first bike.

Unfortunately since I’m in Canada I have to store the bike until March until the weather permits but I’m super excited so I plan on vicariously living through you guys while staring at my bike in the garage and debating on the right gear for the next few months ?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi Nolan. Congrats on the new Duke.
While you are waiting for riding weather to arrive you can always heat cycle your bike. Start it up in the garage and let it get to operating temperature. Shut down and let it cool overnight. Repeat this process as many times as you like.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver! It's gonna be a long winter for you, they are always longer when temptation sits in the garage! ;)

David

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats for your purchase! You have made great choose! As a little older than you I must say:

Always put on your helmet and your textile jacket when riding.

Public road is not a racing track. One second's mistake can have heavy consequences for the rest of your life.

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the greetings everybody, And I’ll definitely take that heat cycling tip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts