KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I purchased my 2021 390 Duke about a month ago. It's my 8th bike in 20 years, my first KTM, and is definitely the most fun I've had on a street bike. I've picked up a lot of great info from this forum. Thanks for maintaining a great community.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome, I see so many dukes (390’s, 690’s, 790’s) in the streets around Montréal now. Where you from?
Your right it’s a lot of fun but don’t hang around the cutoff too much, I just had to rebuild after 13k kms.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, I see so many dukes (390’s, 690’s, 790’s) in the streets around Montréal now. Where you from?
Your right it’s a lot of fun but don’t hang around the cutoff too much, I just had to rebuild after 13k kms.
Thanks Duke373 ! I'm in Edmonton, and bought my bike in Calgary because there were none left here. They don't sit in the showroom for more than week when Edmonton dealers are able to get them. That said, I still haven't seen a single one other than mine out on the street.

Thanks for the heads up on the rebuild 😬 As much fun as it is to make the 390 sing, I definitely want to get as many trouble free years out of it as possible.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Reactions: zc1

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome from the country that democracy was born (and now no longer exists). Ride safe! Now that lockdown is over we see a lot of demolished riders at the ER department... Most of them are not wearing textile cloths, some not even a helmet! For those who prefer open face helmets statistically 40% of injuries comes from the jaws!

Sent from my A80Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks duke200 ! I always ride with FF helmet, textile jacket with armour, armoured pants and riding boots, regardless of the weather. It's worth the peace of mind to me as well. Rubber side down, all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts