KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed new mzs levers from Amazon yesterday. I am thoroughly impressed by the fit and finish of these shorty levers. I was surprised by the change in feel of both the clutch and the brakes. Probably due to slightly different geometry from the factory levers. Overall very happy with them.
IMG_20200917_134116997_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200917_133924153_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
693 Posts
Those look nice.
l've currently got an unbranded chinese set on mine, they are OK but not as nice as those.
Can you tell me if they adjust any closer to the bars than the standard levers?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Installed new mzs levers from Amazon yesterday. I am thoroughly impressed by the fit and finish of these shorty levers. I was surprised by the change in feel of both the clutch and the brakes. Probably due to slightly different geometry from the factory levers. Overall very happy with them. View attachment 52392 View attachment 52393
Hi, do the rubber gaiters fit back over the a
Also please can you tell me if the clutch switch underneath still fits with these
Installed new mzs levers from Amazon yesterday. I am thoroughly impressed by the fit and finish of these shorty levers. I was surprised by the change in feel of both the clutch and the brakes. Probably due to slightly different geometry from the factory levers. Overall very happy with them. View attachment 52392 View attachment 52393
Nice levers, looking for a shorty clutch lever as I’ve found myself feathering clutch at low speeds and automatically using 2 fingers like I do on my pushbike which doesn’t really work with the stock lever!!
Do the rubber gaiters fit over the cable adjusters and does the clutch switch situated underneath the lever still fit as trying to keep most things as original as possible .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, do the rubber gaiters fit back over the a
Also please can you tell me if the clutch switch underneath still fits with these

Nice levers, looking for a shorty clutch lever as I’ve found myself feathering clutch at low speeds and automatically using 2 fingers like I do on my pushbike which doesn’t really work with the stock lever!!
Do the rubber gaiters fit over the cable adjusters and does the clutch switch situated underneath the lever still fit as trying to keep most things as original as possible .
Yes to both questions

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’d be really interested to hear if you continue to get good performance from these, when I looked for reviews on Amazon they were very mixed, maybe just poor fitting by whoever was reviewing them rather than a poor design in lever.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’d be really interested to hear if you continue to get good performance from these, when I looked for reviews on Amazon they were very mixed, maybe just poor fitting by whoever was reviewing them rather than a poor design in lever.
I would say that the fitment was the same as the factory levers. Yes there is some wiggle in them but no more than the factory ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts