KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
It’s been done. The issue is modifying the replacement mid pipe connection to the header as I think the pipe joints are different.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a friend with a 2017 cat still on just a slip on. Was hoping to fit the same but will need to fit the cat off a 2017 to my 2015 so hopefully it'll work

·
Registered
352 Posts
You are likely to need the 2017 on header as well to fit a 2917 on cat. I believe it fits but can’t guarantee that.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've got an early model exhaust on my 2018 bike so the reverse should be as easy . You will need the complete pipework .

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got an early model exhaust on my 2018 bike so the reverse should be as easy . You will need the complete pipework .
Hi I'm interested in fitting an early exhaust on my 2019 Duke 390 because I like the underbody style exhaust. Does the factory gen 1 header pipe have a catalytic converter? I'm trying to figure out how to keep the cat and use an aftermarket slip-on silencer (underbody) so that I can avoid any ecu modifications.

·
Registered
938 Posts
The Gen 1 (coffee pot) underbelly exhaust incorporates the cat.
Not sure what you mean by using the underbelly exhaust used on the first-gen Duke and add a slip-on?

Hi I'm interested in fitting an early exhaust on my 2019 Duke 390 because I like the underbody style exhaust. Does the factory gen 1 header pipe have a catalytic converter? I'm trying to figure out how to keep the cat and use an aftermarket slip-on silencer (underbody) so that I can avoid any ecu modifications.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Gen 1 (coffee pot) underbelly exhaust incorporates the cat.
Not sure what you mean by using the underbelly exhaust used on the first-gen Duke and add a slip-on?
i was hoping to use the gen1 system from the cat back. didn't know the cat was integrated in the coffee pot. Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Fit Rapid Bike Evo or similar to compensate for any changes you make to the exhaust system , not cheap but worth it . I went with the Exclusive model as I don't plan on removing it .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts