KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer just dropped this off on Saturday. Haven't had a chance to ride it yet as there is still lots of snow & ice around, however it's warmed up the past few days so hopefully will get out within a week or two!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of the first things I want to get for the bike is a windscreen. The KTM flyscreen I've seen posted various places looks to be way too short to be of much use (and possibly only works on the pre-2017 version), and the Puig is ugly as sin (IMO). Found this one made by an Italian company called Barracuda

Shipping to Canada is a little steep at €40 but it looks like you can order as many as you want for the same shipping cost. Any other Ontario owners interested in splitting the shipping cost? Screen costs €114 (CDN$169) once you remove the VAT (not applied for sales outside Europe)

Here is a link to the page.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Congrats on the new bike.

Whereabouts in ON? Ottawa here...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello, at least the orange parts will help you find your bike if you ride and park in snow
Lol. Well we've had temps above zero the past few days and some significant rain which has melted much of the snow and rinsed a lot of the salt off the roads so I took the Duke for a short zip around the neighbourhood today in sunny 5C weather and WOW, very impressed with this bike so far :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts