KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, my name is Ryan I'm a new rider in Florida. I always visited the forum for tips but never register to participate until now that I received a coupon you guys may want to use.
I just purchased a set of saddle bags from shad, I mentioned the forum and they give me a coupon for 5% off : KTMDUKE5

The bags look pretty nice on the bike, I will post pictures as soon I receive them by the end of this week. ;)

Duke 390 Side mount holder and Saddle bags set

·
Registered
682 Posts
G'day Ryan,

Welcome to the group :) and thanks for the link to the luggage.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does anybody use these luggages? I am really interested as well but as mentioned earlier, I do worry about the mounting tubes.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hmmm... that view from the back reminds me of Serena Williams >:D

Reactions: Diploman

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is my setup: Hepco Royster bags, with a SW-Motech rear rack and top case (top case not installed on the pictures)
Luc, after our chat, I am really considering getting the tank bag. As for the Hepco bags, they are in my top 3 but with the canadian dollar crashing, they are a bit pricy as I have to order the bag and the mountings. The Shad E48, however, are sold 241US all in (!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I aim to buy this bike when I move to Thailand for 8 months per year. However the only luggae I am going to use is a tank bag and my Ventura rear seat bag which expands from 14L to 20L. You don't need to cart much with you on tour there. It's always so hot.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just don't get it...

The Duke is a back street scratcher - great fun for short journeys round the twisties - it ain't a long distance tourer - imho - if you need a top box / side bags, you prob need a different bike.....

·
Registered
723 Posts
I just don't get it...

The Duke is a back street scratcher - great fun for short journeys round the twisties - it ain't a long distance tourer - imho - if you need a top box / side bags, you prob need a different bike.....
I'd happily do some solo UK touring on mine, anything bigger would just be trading licence losing ability for back road agility.

Granted for two up european touring I'd probably want something else.

Reactions: Sampliphy

·
Registered
723 Posts
anything bigger would just be trading licence losing ability for back road agility.
OK, so I meant the exact opposite of that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hi. I am from Mumbai India.
Here's the saddle bag I put on my bike. Costs about 3000 INR. About 40 U.S. dollars.
Made by Viaterra. Model: Velox. Made especially for the Duke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hi. I am from Mumbai India.
Here's the saddle bag I put on my bike. Costs about 3000 INR. About 40 U.S. dollars.
Made by Viaterra. Model: Velox. Made especially for the Duke.

Mind you, you get 2 bags, for either side for 40 USD

1 - 20 of 39 Posts