KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i don’t know alot about bikes but I have a 2019 Duke 390 and got a new competition Werkes slip on exhaust, cat delete pipe and chamber delete pipe and was so excited to use it i put it all on immediately and got rid of all the stock crap. Then I realized that it would stall easily on first and had a bit less snappy power from the throttle, and that I probably need an ECU power converter thing.. is it going to ruin my bike somehow or damage stuff if I ride with it right now without the power converter? (Planning to go on a 2 hour trip in a few days)

·
Registered
77 Posts
If by "ECU power converter thing" you mean an aftermarket piggyback, then you most definitely need an "ECU power converter thing"

If that isn't want you mean, you definitely need an aftermarket piggyback computer

I use a Coober but there are multiple threads on here for them and also online. Mirius has an incredible one on his Youtube channel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great thanks that’s the same one I’ve ordered with th air box cover! Do you think it’s a bad idea to ride my bike in the mean time though?

·
Registered
77 Posts
You could try this first. You threw a lot of stuff at you bike so it might need to relearn until you get your Coober

1 - 6 of 6 Posts