KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for straightening that out Diploman. I didn't realise it needed an explanation.

LongVietnam - Apologies. In no way did I mean to confuse you and was only trying to assist with the problem you had voiced. Please see Hoovers explanation for simpler step by step description to assist you with your rear shock query.
Now that you have heard the saying "righty tighty, lefty lossey" and realise I wasn't aiming to displease you with my answer, feel free to use it in the future to help remind you which way to turn when adjusting your rear shock.

Cheers!

·
Registered
321 Posts
The manual states different levels for different feels.

I am cursious as to what weight this spring is designed for?

anyone know?

125 pound Indian rider :D

I had the dealer set mine at 6 clicks which is supposedly the track setting and I love it!

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fwiw op, i left mine stock setting for first 2yrs and i was getting heavy lol, and getting to bottom out 2up (in Nepal roads are shite!) so i got the dealer to max it out (still 1 notch left) and MUCH better all round, better in corners etc and despite my 115kg i can still ride it without the wallowing if hitting bumps mid corner :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know that this is a very old thread, but just gotta ad my 2 cents: If you can't get the spanner/wrench to work, just use a kinda large screwdriver and a hammer. Line up the screwdriver with the cutouts that the spanner would lock onto, then give a hard enough tap on the screwdriver handle with the hammer and the collar will pop to the next position- rigthy tighty lefty loosey does the job!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts