·
Registered
682 Posts
AGV Grid 'Angel Nieto' Replica

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
I also bought an AGV Grid (matt black) helmet a few weeks ago, Liking it very much so far, After watching the video review on the Revzilla youtube channel I found out it is designed to allow bluetooth intercom fitment, One thing that most people dont look into when buying helmets, I was able to install my Sena SMH10R intercom without any major hassles
Overall it is a great helmet, Nice & comfy, Feels safe & more importantly looks badass

About to fit my new Drift Ghost S camera on it today also

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've got a Shark Speed R.

I've been a fan of Shark helmets for a while, fast and easy visor changes, the visor itself is super thick, built in room for the Shark tooth blue tooth system, removable cheek inserts for those that wear glasses and a decent built in sun visor meaning I don't need a tinted visor, especially handy as one way of my commute to work is done in the dark and one in the day time.

I got the design below based on cost factor, It's not my favourite, but saved me $200 compared to the paint designs that I liked.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fnarrr, fnarrr.

My helmet, for all to see (ooh-err, mrs).

Vary plain Arai Axcess2 with highly sophisticated GoPro mount (kickstarter campaign to raise cash for full production version will be launched soon).

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice..... Icon makes some sweet looking helmets, They are on the list to try out, I have been happy with the AGV Grid so far

Only thing that disappointed me was the fact that I was unable to find a spot on the right side to fit the Drift Innovation flat or curved mounts, The surface was just not right for either no matter which way I tried them, Actually happier with it on the top & centered, The only vertical adjustment though relies on the position of the curved mount, I went just a little bit too far forward so it is angled down just a little bit too much, Its OK just cruising along but it is noticeable in the video when im in the more aggressive riding position, Just need to get another curved mount & go back 5mm or so

The Sena SMH10R is a great investment too, Dont miss a phone call out on a ride & listen to music & chat with your riding buddy or partner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts