KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi group, I have a duke 200 2017. I am about to install a fueltech ft300 programmable injection and I want to take advantage of the original wiring and sensors. Does anyone have the pinout of the ecu? I am not looking for the electrical diagram, I just need to know what each output pin of the ecu belongs to. thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi Guillermo. I´m from Brazil and have a 2016 390 and I´m in a process to replace the oem ecu with Fueltech FT550 that will be my dash as well. The ft300 do not support idle control via step motor that is our situation. The ECU pinout is in the wire diagram inside the service manual that is available to download in the internet. I have a heavy modified bike with Andreanni Forks cartridge and K-tech shocks and a lot of others mods made by myself including a new paint. I´m a DIY person so... I put in hold the project since the covid-19 is putting the worlds in a backwards position.
If you want any information let me know.
Welcome
Luis

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
luis thanks for your time. The step by step we hope to be able to solve it with some manual valve. Many injections that we use here we solve it that way although it is not adequate. an ftx would be great but it is out of my budget! I want to see photos of that finished project:D! Here we are in the same situation due to the pandemic! In the manual that came with the bike I did not find the information. I will look for other manuals on the internet! Thank you very much for the information! we are in contact and hopefully this will end soon to continue with our projects!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts