KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Duke 390 w/ aftermarket training wheels 😉
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy a plug and play tail light flasher (different modes preferred) for a 2018 390 Duke in the US? I’ve even looked at a few on Amazon from India but it says they’re all unavailable. I just hate splicing wires if I don’t have to… Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts

I've got one on my bike and happy with it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: KTMasean

·
Registered
2018 Duke 390 w/ aftermarket training wheels 😉
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So… I looked into the Vizi-Tech tail light flasher that was recommended. Once I saw the price I couldn’t believe it! I have no doubt it’s a quality product, but what I wanted was something simple and CHEAP! Like I’ve mentioned in other threads, this little Duke is my budget commuter bike. I don’t need anything that offers different flash settings, but did want to be more visible when braking, so here’s what I came up with:

Circuit component Gadget Audio equipment Electrical wiring Electronic engineering

Rectangle Font Gold Jewellery Metal

The flasher module itself was $10 shipped on Amazon. I bought a generic 400 piece electrical connector set also for $12.59 (I just needed one 3 pin connector out of it). And this little guy works perfectly! In it for about $25 after tax. While braking it has 4 rapid flashes then 3 slower flashes before remaining solid. Super simple and allowed me to avoid any wire splicing. If I ever sell the bike and someone doesn’t want that installed it can just be popped off! Easy-peezy! 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts