KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my 2015 Duke 390, so took out all of the above goodies. Looking at $420 for PCV, Quick shifter and DNA filter. Quickshifter includes the connecting shift rod. The price include shipping cost with DHL overseas. Shipping time +- 4-5 days. I do have a Paypal account, so would prefer to use that for payment. All is guaranteed to work perfectly, and in 100% working condition as i got it from dealer. PM me if there is any interest. All of above goods are 2 months old, DNA filter, one month.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Pretty sweet package price. I don't have the quick shifter but can vouch for the difference you'll experience with just the PCV and air filter.

Reactions: Clinton1

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sold my 2015 Duke 390, so took out all of the above goodies. Looking at $420 for PCV, Quick shifter and DNA filter. Quickshifter includes the connecting shift rod. The price include shipping cost with DHL overseas. Shipping time +- 4-5 days. I do have a Paypal account, so would prefer to use that for payment. All is guaranteed to work perfectly, and in 100% working condition as i got it from dealer. PM me if there is any interest. All of above goods are 2 months old, DNA filter, one month.
Hey man, just thought I'd ask this question on the forum instead of PMing as others may have the same question, but in terms of warranty etc, do you still have receipts from the dealership and such?

I know you've said it is 100% working and ready to go, but its just that peace of mind for some :)

Personally, I'm in Australia and assuming you're in the US, I doubt there would be much claim for a warranty if anything were to happen anyways, but its something worth knowing! :)

Certainly a very enticing offer! Cheers! :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man, just thought I'd ask this question on the forum instead of PMing as others may have the same question, but in terms of warranty etc, do you still have receipts from the dealership and such?

I know you've said it is 100% working and ready to go, but its just that peace of mind for some :)

Personally, I'm in Australia and assuming you're in the US, I doubt there would be much claim for a warranty if anything were to happen anyways, but its something worth knowing! :)

Certainly a very enticing offer! Cheers! :)
Hi Lessthen3ee, yes, i do have all the receipts. I am in South Africa, not the US :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts