KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Brunske, how did it go with the powertronics? Was it necessary to go to a dyno?
Weather hasn't cooperated yet... :/ ill post when I find out

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
rode the bike today for about 30 miles. Ran like a top. So much smoother. No check engine light. Happy with my tune

·
Registered
125 Posts
I installed my PowerTronic last week as well .... LOVE it !!!! It makes such a big difference!!! I’m still on Map 1 .... haven’t tried map2 .... I do want to Calibrate the fuel pulse spray and the quickshifter. I also want to plug the computer in and try the exhaust map as Brunske15 did.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I also installed my PowerTronic unit last week in anticipation for the arrival of my Remus S-Flow Exhaust and I can honestly say it transforms the bike. Almost everywhere were I initially wished that it had a little more power is better now and to top it all off it's a lot smoother and less jerky in steady low-throttle situations, absolutely worth it. I now can't wait for the exhaust to arrive to open up the sound and allow it to breathe a little better!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
$299 shipped from the distributor in the US [Powersutra)

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
I paid $298.28 USD shipped to Toronto (shipping cost more than what Brunske paid, but they gave me a $10 discount when I asked if they'd be able to do anything for me in terms of like a forum discount or whatver).

If you ask for a discount they might be willing to give you one (that was my experience!).

·
Registered
125 Posts
I paid $650 Canadian (around $480 US) for the PowerTronic plus quickshifter including tax and shipping.

I tried out map 1 and map 2 today as wrk as the cup bike map and exhaust map . I also calibrated my TPS and set up my quickshifter. Amazing difference!!

I also created my own map and got better at using the Race Dynamics R-tune program. Still more to learn

·
Registered
7 Posts
I paid $650 Canadian (around $480 US) for the PowerTronic plus quickshifter including tax and shipping.

I tried out map 1 and map 2 today as wrk as the cup bike map and exhaust map . I also calibrated my TPS and set up my quickshifter. Amazing difference!!

I also created my own map and got better at using the Race Dynamics R-tune program. Still more to learn
Can you share your map for self-knowledge

21 - 31 of 31 Posts