KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a Puig Screen on backorder in Australia for 3 months. Frustrated, today I cancelled the order. I went to the Revzilla site and Puig have blocked Revzilla from shipping the screen to Australia.

:mad::mad:

This is not uncommon. The overseas manufacturer thinks they’re supporting the local distributor, which is also what I’m wanting to do, but the actual result is a complete lack of service and access to the manufacturer’s product in Australia.

I’m travelling to London at the end of the month. Can anyone recommend a UK dealer of Puig Screens.

Ta

·
Registered
155 Posts
Amazon £24.70 for early model puig screen . Late model screens from puig £92.10 same shape copies as low as £30 .

·
Registered
643 Posts
A lot cheaper than the Barracuda one, may swing it if you don’t care what it looks like
None of the tall screens look great lMO

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
I've had a look and although Amazon Australia doesn't sell the Puig screen Amazon UK do , you could always buy it from the UK site and get it delivered to the UK address you'll be staying at on you visit .

FYI I have a Puig screen on my Duke and love it , the angular look of the screen fits in perfectly with the style of the bike and it makes a noticable difference at motorway speeds .

·
Registered
44 Posts
In the UK I have asked my dealer to source PUIG parts , also used M&P and the German site https://www.motea.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts