KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Looking for a replacement radiator for a 2013 Duke 390, would a RC390 or Duke 200 radiator fit?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,811 Posts
Most likely yes BUT if you are looking in such matters (if it will be the same I mean) a great way to find out is to do a search on the KTM Spare Parts Finder website.
Simply enter your VIN (vehicle identification number) into the top left box and the website will show you your original setup with parts #
I did a check between 2013 200 and 390 and there is a difference in part number 200=9013501000 - 390= 90235010000.
This however is the radiator assembly including the electric cooling fan.
If you find a 200 or RC radiator, simply measure its dimensions as all the mounting brackets are the same.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a very useful resource, thanks for sharing! yes the part numbers are different so probably the only way to find out is to measure them

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's a very useful resource, thanks for sharing! yes the part numbers are different so probably the only way to find out is to measure them
Please check your oil by draining oil out and put new oil in the engine 15w/50.4T please do this is the right oil for your bike is a390 ktm duke I had one but sold it now I done my own oil change you also can do it I believe in you please I don’t want you to blow up your engine all the very best your friend

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please check your oil by draining oil out and put new oil in the engine 15w/50.4T please do this is the right oil for your bike is a390 ktm duke I had one but sold it now I done my own oil change you also can do it I believe in you please I don’t want you to blow up your engine all the very best your friend
Thanks Ian just done the oil change last weekend so all good fingers crossed!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Duke 200 had smaller radiator you will probably have heating issues

Sent from my A80Pro using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,811 Posts
Are you 100% sure?
I have a 200 (2012) and a 390 (2015) and I can see no differences other than the 200 had a plastic screw-on radiator cap while the 390 has a conventional 1/4 turn pressure cap.
I changed my old 200 radiator for a later version and all seemed the same except for the cap.
Straight fir as well so if there is a difference, which I do not believe, it will be in the thickness of the pack.

Duke 200 had smaller radiator you will probably have heating issues

·
Registered
505 Posts
Measure them I think it's smaller. I didn't measure them I thought this only by what my eyes had seen. Checked that in internet said the 390 radiator is 40cm width and 200 is 32

1 - 8 of 8 Posts