KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any knowledge of the rapidbike exclusive? I see it is a bit cheaper. Does it still perform the same as the evo/racing? Any other input on the performance of rapidbike products?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yes it works , only difference is it cannot be reconfigured . It will only fit a KTM 390 , that's the exclusive bit . Very happy with mine no problems experienced apart from needing smaller hands to make all the connections . When I eventually sell my bike on the new owner will benefit .

·
Registered
467 Posts
Exclusive as noted above means you can’t reprogram it for a different bike but it works just the same aside from that. Evo and racing are very different units.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Are there real world benefits apart from making the fuel mixture a bit richer? I bought the EVO for my Ducati and was very disappointed (for the money spent). I'd love a few more horses out of the 390...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exclusive as noted above means you can’t reprogram it for a different bike but it works just the same aside from that. Evo and racing are very different units.

For a full cat delete and slip on, will the evo be fine? I noticed the racing has ignition while evo does not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it works , only difference is it cannot be reconfigured . It will only fit a KTM 390 , that's the exclusive bit . Very happy with mine no problems experienced apart from needing smaller hands to make all the connections . When I eventually sell my bike on the new owner will benefit .

Do you have any other exhaust modifications or anything?

·
Registered
467 Posts
For a full cat delete and slip on, will the evo be fine? I noticed the racing has ignition while evo does not.

Yes. Racing is more aimed for a track bike which is why it comes with options for launch control, quick shifter etc.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes mine is a 2018 model and yes I have lost my cat .

Cool so we have the same thing. Is there any issues at all? Loss of power, bike running too lean?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes mine is a 2018 model and yes I have lost my cat .

Also if I read right, there is a 2 pin voltage plug. Where did you find that one at?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bike runs smoother at low revs and to my educated backside feels slightly more powerful all the way to the redline . Can't remember where I found all the connections as I was really struggling to get my hands in ( glove size usually XL ) . I do remember having to go back in after switching the bike on because I'd missed one connection . Just double check everything don't get impatient ( my problem ) check you tube for fitting videos .

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update:It is installed and my bike is already running soo smooth! Quick question though, Do I have to enable the auto adaptive feature via the software, or is working out of the box? Also is there a need to see a tuner and update the base map?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I hope you don't have to do anything else apart from plug it in because I haven't . Four months on and not blown up yet , rarely get up near the red line unless I've found someone to play with .

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope you don't have to do anything else apart from plug it in because I haven't . Four months on and not blown up yet , rarely get up near the red line unless I've found someone to play with .

Okay. Do you use the software at all?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Leo Vince makes a great CAT removal I have one on my Svart 401. its for the 390 and fit like a OJ glove!! more power did not lean the bike out much makes 44hp on the Dyno at the rear wheel.

sorry thought I was in CAT post.. my bad

·
Registered
341 Posts
As I recall OJs glove didn’t fit too well. Here is to hoping you meant that the cat eliminator pipe fits better than the glove did??

Reactions: Abitibi
1 - 20 of 20 Posts