KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so im planning to buy a Duke 390.
I tried the Duke2020 my friend just got, and we both thinks its really jerky in 1-2 gear at low rpms, and we are both wondering to get a rapid EVO easy piggybank to atleast decrease how jerky it is... but will a piggybank ecu void warranty. the solution will be to just remove it when it need service, or if something happens, but will they be able to see if a piggybank ecu have been used?

i can live with the jerky stuff if the piggybank will be a problem with warranty.

·
Registered
390 Posts
If you want a piggyback that doesn’t void warranty then choose Coober. Your other choices are - get used to slipping the clutch more, ride at a higher rev range or change the gearing a little. You will find different opinions of what is best but they all work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you're worried about the warranty just unplug it when you get it serviced. The bike is jerky, I have a Rapid Bike Easy on the way. They won't know you've had it plugged in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I will drive with it untill the 1000 km service, and will then decide what i feel about it, have a great weekend:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you might in future modify your bike ( exhaust , air filter etc ) consider Rapid Bike EVO exclusive as it will allow these types of mod without further expense .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you might in future modify your bike ( exhaust , air filter etc ) consider Rapid Bike EVO exclusive as it will allow these types of mod without further expense .
Hm, ive been looking at that one aswell, but im only thinking about buying an exhaust, so im not sure if a autotune is worth it for only a exhaust

·
Registered
145 Posts
I would have left mine alone altogether but I wanted to remove the cat . Fitted Tyga Header and rear pipework off ebay from older model bike .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts