KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Well for India at least.

KTM India is saying that the RC will be available in the August-September stretch.

Motoroids is also saying they have it direct from KTM that the RC will crack out a STOOOOPID 43 hp for a bike that light.

Should be mechanically identical to the Dukes, save for stiffer springing...

I'm not sure if this is really anything new, but I've got mad cabin fever over on this side of the pond :mad::cool:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Dealerships have begun taking orders for the RC390 in Australia, no pricing has been given yet but for us we expect it to be around $8500-$8800 ride away. Delivery is expected for November 2014, so expect it buy May or June 2015 :D
We wont be getting the 125 or 200 version and as of 2015 the Duke 200 will no longer be available here either.
Still to find out if the Akropovic version weve seen will be available to buy.

·
Registered
100 Posts
RC 390 should launch on the Indian festival of Diwali, in October. Stiffer front setup, 1 cm more ground clearance than the D390, 1L less tank capacity, sharper rake angle and weighing 8 Kg more than the Duke.

I've seen videos where they talk of stiffer suspension but the guys at my KTM shop couldn't confirm any of the chassis differences.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Had been to the service center yesterday and the news is that RC is gonna hit the market in Bangalore in another month. Both 200 and 390 would have ABS as standard fitments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts