KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Not bad at all. I think they could have done better with the camo, cover up all the orange, give people a harder time at trying to figure out what it is.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The camo doesn't seem too effective when you can see so much orange hiding under there.

What is so special about the RC bikes? Are they a different model or a variant?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys, I dont think they're really trying to HIDE the RC's they're up on the websites after all. Its just a way to temper expectations. If people start seeing uncammoed RC's floating around they're going to stampede the KTM shops, albeit with no bikes available.

its telling people this bike is still in dev, CHILL. They're really not hiding a thing. As I said, we've seen it, we know whats under the fairing...

http://www.ktm.com/supersport/rc-390/highlights.html#.UvFtYPldWnE

·
Registered
200 Posts
Because of the riding position. My back and wrists won't take such aggressive position anymore.
Yeah I guess after a few years of beating on aggressive bikes and age it comes down comfort on upright position bike. So you wouldn't even venture in to raising the clip ons and adjustable rearsets?

Which bike are you looking to get?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeah I guess after a few years of beating on aggressive bikes and age it comes down comfort on upright position bike. So you wouldn't even venture in to raising the clip ons and adjustable rearsets?

Which bike are you looking to get?
I'm currently on the waiting list for a brand new D390. I'll have the power of a RC with the upright position of the Duke.

·
Registered
573 Posts
it's in India
RC390 is hitting Malaysian shore this 2014, prolly July with a price tag of USD10K OTR, Duke 390 was USD 8.5K, IMHO

1 - 20 of 21 Posts