KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just put on the Enduristan Base XS bag on the Duke. I have to say, I'm mighty impressed with the thought and quality put into this bag.

Despite only being 6.5l, there is much more room in this little bag then you'd expect. It's completely waterproof, the interior is a bright red contrast color. There's about a dozen Molle connections on the bag too. The elasticized spider web on the top is a beautiful, thoughtful addition. The mounting straps for the seat are robust and have 2 eyelets on each of them if you want to mount direct to a fender or rack. Comes with all hardware too.

Thus far, I've tested a rain suit, wind shirt and wind pants inside the bag with plenty of room left over for more stuff. This is easily a day bag...and packed intelligently and lightly would work as a weekender bag. All for less than $100 CDN all in delivered.

Very impressed and I'd not hesitate to recommend this bag...and based on this..any Enduristan bag. I note that my bag appears to be a newer version of the bag on their website. The closure buckle is welded to the side of the bag whereas the website version appears to have a complete separate strap. The sides appear to have more texture to it too.

Enduristan: XS Base Pack

In the below photo, I have a bag of 30 shop rags in the bag..and I could fit more.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just put on the Enduristan Base XS bag on the Duke. I have to say, I'm mighty impressed with the thought and quality put into this bag.

Despite only being 6.5l, there is much more room in this little bag then you'd expect. It's completely waterproof, the interior is a bright red contrast color. There's about a dozen Molle connections on the bag too. The elasticized spider web on the top is a beautiful, thoughtful addition. The mounting straps for the seat are robust and have 2 eyelets on each of them if you want to mount direct to a fender or rack. Comes with all hardware too.

Thus far, I've tested a rain suit, wind shirt and wind pants inside the bag with plenty of room left over for more stuff. This is easily a day bag...and packed intelligently and lightly would work as a weekender bag. All for less than $100 CDN all in delivered.

Very impressed and I'd not hesitate to recommend this bag...and based on this..any Enduristan bag. I note that my bag appears to be a newer version of the bag on their website. The closure buckle is welded to the side of the bag whereas the website version appears to have a complete separate strap. The sides appear to have more texture to it too.

In the below photo, I have a bag of 30 shop rags in the bag..and I could fit more.

Where did you pick this up at?

·
Registered
23 Posts

How did you attach the bag to the bike?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did you attach the bag to the bike?
It comes with mounting straps. See the straps on the top that come down the sides? Those go right under the seat. It's mounted to the seat. To remove the bag, you just undo the 4 clips and the straps stay under the seat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It comes with mounting straps. See the straps on the top that come down the sides? Those go right under the seat. It's mounted to the seat. To remove the bag, you just undo the 4 clips and the straps stay under the seat.
Cool thanks looks good I started looking at some more I think I'm going to go for the Nelson rigg CL 1060 S like the looks and seems quite well built

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool thanks looks good I started looking at some more I think I'm going to go for the Nelson rigg CL 1060 S like the looks and seems quite well built
I considered that...but just the CL1060 which was 8.5l expanded to 16l. But it's not sold any more.

The "s" version is twice the size apparently.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've had the 1060 S a while now and I'm very happy with it. Well made and fits perfectly.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts