KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and greetings to all the forum community! I bought my D390 about 2 weeks ago and im already at 300km. Before 2 days i bought the akrapovic so i went on the streets and starting doing some unnecessary revs but not on the max. I mean i had the clutch on and were doing 2-3 braps braps :p .... Also sometimes i load the rpms before i change the gear just to hear the brap effect. but not above 6.500 rpms. Generaly i dont overcome the 6500 rpm's

Will i have any problems? Also do you have any more tips for the Running-in // Break-in procedure ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello and greetings to all the forum community! I bought my D390 about 2 weeks ago and im already at 300km. Before 2 days i bought the akrapovic so i went on the streets and starting doing some unnecessary revs but not on the max. I mean i had the clutch on and were doing 2-3 braps braps :p .... Also sometimes i load the rpms before i change the gear just to hear the brap effect. but not above 6.500 rpms. Generaly i dont overcome the 6500 rpm's

Will i have any problems? Also do you have any more tips for the Running-in // Break-in procedure ?
You should keep it easy at least until you get your first service, then brap, brap ,braaaaaap!

·
Registered
592 Posts
The engine will be fine. But try to keep the revs down until you’ve had the first service at 1,000km

1 - 4 of 4 Posts