KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm trying to find a good exhaust on my duke but I don't know which one to choose. I really like the look of the SC Project but I don't know if they do exhaust for the 390.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wasn’t laughing. I suppose you wanted a response, since you took the time to post your thought, yet didn’t ask a question (no punctuation as in ‘?’)
So I responded.

·
Super Moderator
1,076 Posts
Hey, I'm trying to find a good exhaust on my duke but I don't know which one to choose. I really like the look of the SC-Project but I don't know if they do exhaust for the 390.
Welcome Dodomov, from the Lao PDR.
You can probably find what you are looking for here
Also, have a look at Termignoni or MIVV another great Italian manufacturer that cooperates with Andreani fork inserts that improve riding a lot (if you are riding a little more aggressive).
I wished I was able to come over to Switzerland in summer and ride the great roads you have there.
There are a lot more exhausts brands such as Arrows, Akropovic etc. but whatever you choose stick with the manufacturer's website to order, there is so much garbage sold over the Internet.
Another really great sports manufacturer is TYGA, their header pipe is a much-used improvement over stock headers.
I think you should be able to source great products from Italy easily.
Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts