KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, does the 600 mile first service light happen to pop out early or is my ktm messing up already?,, i barely drive it, only 500 miles on it so idk if i should drive it an hour away to get it checked or let it be untill the 600 mark when i go get the first service

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh **** thanks i didnt know theres an or 1 year, all i heard was first service 600+ miles,, it hasent been a year tho i got her on feb

·
Registered
710 Posts
Mine hasn't been serviced since the 600 mile initial service in May 2019
Although it's only on 1,300 miles. l've repeatedly contacted my local, and only accessible KTM dealer in Sheffield to get it serviced but they either don't return my emails (on their online booking service) or take my number and say the service dept will call me back, but they never do.

I guess l will have to service it myself. As l rarely if ever ride in Winter, the warranty will run out before l use the bike again anyway.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The service is a very lengthy process of heat cycling the bike and recalibrating all of the sensors after the break in period. You will need a service tech with the proper KTM service training and computer software to properly do this service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts