2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  穿山越岭的王烤翅 
#1 ·
Today on my duke, I did a shopping spree:

Screen protector
KTM airbox lid with foam
Cotton reels for the rear
Smoked windscreen
Optimate battery lead

next week when the items arrive will be a busy week in the garage to fit them all.

#2 ·
The windscreen has arrived…. But also shopping spree mark 2, done a few more quid today on motul fluids and filters, being I got my bike a few days ago as a 2022 registered bike, but don’t know the history of it, it seems a good idea to give it a full on service and a start off point for future care.
So for now I wait until more things arrive to then go to the garage and has a fitting day of all parts.

#3 ·
My windscreen and optimate lead arrived today, but I intend to wait for my other parts to get here before blitzing the bike… that and the to do lists the wife likes to generate to slow me down.

I have also got myself an action camera to use as a dash camera to help insurance costs. I am tempted to test the camera out by making videos of the parts being fitted and put them on YouTube, I might do this if time allows.

Seemingly I will never be rich, but I will have toys to play with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.