KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2013 KTM Duke 390
136 Posts
And thought I’d run some BG44K fuel system cleaner through….as the bike has sat for ‘extended’ periods this Summer. And will this Winter for sure ! I know some of these products are Snake-oil at best. But this particular Brand / product seems to get rave reviews on Amazon / the internet and certainly isn’t cheap here in the U.K. (£25 ish). Anyone else used it ?
I've used BG44K when it was available here a decade ago on my car and it really works, unlike other injector cleaners I've used in the past. be careful with the ratios, the can is meant for a large tank of petrol. better add it to the tank and finish the whole tank in a single trip, I wouldn't let it sit inside for long

That's some lovely SS hardware you've got there :love:

· Registered
2013 KTM Duke 390
136 Posts
I’d seen that. Realised / presumed what it was. Also presumed it would leak if removed: and I’d need to do next time coolant is changed……
Yeah coolant will spill but it wont gush out. You can change the bolt without losing much coolant if you keep the new one close, just take out the old one and quickly put back in the new one. Its better to get a new M6 copper washer with the bolt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts