KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added the Shad E48 side bags to the bike, as I want to do some longer weekend trips and either camping or a bed and breakfast.

As they are not waterproof by itself, I sprayed a whole bottle of Scotchguard Outdoor Heavy duty weatherproofing on them. Took them out for a quick spin in pouring rain - bone dry inside. Not sure how well it would hold up in hours of rain, but I tend to avoid driving then anyhow.

I like the looks and they attach well enough to the frame holder. They are expendable too, so that’s a plus when buying too much beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
Added the Shad E48 side bags to the bike, as I want to do some longer weekend trips and either camping or a bed and breakfast.

As they are not waterproof by itself, I sprayed a whole bottle of Scotchguard Outdoor Heavy duty weatherproofing on them. Took them out for a quick spin in pouring rain - bone dry inside. Not sure how well it would hold up in hours of rain, but I tend to avoid driving then anyhow.

I like the looks and they attach well enough to the frame holder. They are expendable too, so that’s a plus when buying too much beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought some, they are good but very wide, about as wide as the handlebars. Took them off now but left the brackets on. I managed to get the velcro across strap under the back seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts